Easily motivate students to give feedback
- Let student check in during class using live collect, QR-codes and PIN-codes.
- Reach students not attending class by building check-ins into your LMS or other student platforms.
- Keep course rep efforts low by setting up automated mail notifications.
Use questions targeting each step of the learning journey
- Ask the right questions at the right time, using automated check-in scheduling.
- Nudge students with questions designed for learning self-reflection.
- Align cross-course feedback collection by letting course reps choose from a institutional framework.
- Supplement your existing course evaluation, or convert it directly into StudentPulse check-ins.
Spend time on action. Not analysis
- Provide teachers and professors with real-time data on their course experience using learning dashboards.
- Focus on the most important student feedback using automated comment tagging and AI-analysis.
- Identify institutional quality priorities by using cross-course heatmaps.