About the webinar
Are you ready to revolutionize the way you approach education? This webinar aims to raise awareness about the impact of OpenAI on education. We'll explore how OpenAI impacts staff productivity, classroom learning, and local and national policies.
Additionally, we'll explore the ethical considerations surrounding using OpenAI in education, such as the potential impact on students, teachers, and institutions.
Join us for a live demo during the webinar, where you will see firsthand how OpenAI is revolutionizing education. The potential of this technology is endless, from enhancing teaching and learning and improving productivity. However, we won't just show you the benefits; we'll also showcase some limitations to give you a well-rounded understanding. In this webinar, we'll be joined by policy experts, EdTech CEO, and a student representative who will share their insights.
We will cover:
- The potential impact of OpenAI on students' learning experience
- Possible implications for teacher's preparation and the perspective of teachers' unions
- Examination of the ethical implications of OpenAI and whether it should be banned or regulated for student assignments
- Benefits for institutions of using AI internally
- Impact of OpenAI on the way students complete assignments and the evaluation of their work
- OpenAI in education policy
Sign up here!